- The terms and conditions contained herein, in combination with any complaints policy, legal and safety policy, responsible gaming policy, or any other rules in effect at any given time, including policies relating to deposits, withdrawals, bonuses and promotions, shall apply to all use of Games and Services through www.wajur.com ("the Website"), or any other platform or portal provided by us (collectively known as the "Terms and Conditions"). In relation to the Terms and Conditions, Wajur.com is referred to as "us" or "we" and the player as "the Account Holder" or "you". The term "Games" shall mean Casino and other games as made available by us, whereas "Services" means betting offers made available by us. Games and Services may be added, removed or changed at our sole discretion. The terms "bet" and "wager", including any conjugations thereof, means participation in a Game or Service.
- Wajur SRL is a company incorporated in Costa Rica, and is subject to the laws of Costa Rica.
- By completing the registration process, you confirm that you have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions, and you understand that they will be in effect from that moment of. Using any of the Games or Services also signifies that you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- You are responsible for reading the Terms and Conditions in its entirety before accepting them. You may not use the Games or Services if you do not agree with any or all of the terms herein.
- You understand the Terms and Conditions, subject to modifications from time to time, and you agree with them as legally binding for both parties.
- You shall be notified prior to any changes, modifications or amendments to these Terms and Conditions coming into effect. Reasons for making changes to the Terms and Conditions may include changes to the game or service rules or regulatory requirements.
- We may publish the Terms and Conditions in several languages in order to make the information more easily accessible for Account Holders. In the event there is any discrepancy between the English version and any other version of the Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Account Holder Obligations
- Note that underage gambling is a criminal offense. You hereby warrant the following: You are 18 years of age or more, or above the minimum legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, whichever is higher. You further confirm that you are legally allowed to participate in the Games and Services under the relevant laws in your jurisdiction.
- You guarantee at all times not to be a resident of the following countries: USA, Costa Rica.
- Your participation in the Games and Services is for purposes of recreation and entertainment only, and is strictly personal and not in any professional capacity.
- You participate in the Games and Services only on behalf of yourself.
- All information we receive from you is true and accurate. You will immediately notify us of any changes to the information you have provided.
- You will report any winnings for tax purposes or otherwise as required by the law in your jurisdiction.
- Funds deposited in your account do not originate from any illegal activity or source.
- You take on the risk of losing the funds deposited in your account by participating in the Games and Services.
- Fraud, collusion, fixing or any other activity which can be considered unlawful is strictly forbidden in relation to your or any third party's participation in the Games and Services. If we determine such activities are taking place, we reserve the right to close your account, and invalidate any betting. Your funds will be held until we deem a proper resolution has been reached.
- You may only use digital currency (eg. Bitcoin) wallet addresses that are valid and legally under your name for matters related to withdrawals and deposits of funds to and from your Member Account.
Software and Games
- Wajur SRL, or its licensors, owns all source code, graphics, text and styling used to generate and present the website. This software may be used by you for recreational purposes as long as it occurs in accordance with the terms and conditions established by us and all other relevant laws and regulations.
- You shall be respectful and courteous, and avoid any potentially offensive behavior when playing games or using the services provided by us.
- We reserve the right to refuse or limit bets and change or remove any Games or Services offered by us.
Member Account Registration
- You must register and open an account ("Member Account") with us in order to place real money bets on the Website. "Real money bets" refers to wajering with any of your deposited funds.
- You are allowed to have only one Member Account. We reserve the right to block or terminate all your betting accounts if you attempt to open more than one account. Funds on blocked or terminated accounts will be permanently forfeit.
- You shall notify us immediately if you become aware that you have more than one Member Account. In the event you fail to do so, we reserve the right to block or terminate all your betting accounts.
- It is your sole responsibility to keep your login details to the Website secure, and ensure that they are not disclosed to anyone. In the event any third party gains access to your login details in any way, we shall not be responsible for any misuse of your Member Account.
- Any transfer of funds from your Member Account to other Account Holders, or vice versa, or the buying, selling or transfer of user accounts, is not allowed.
- Member Accounts may be refused or closed at our sole discretion. However, any contractual obligations already entered into by Wajur shall be honored.
- In the event we deem it to be obvious that there has been an error, mistake or misprint on the pay-table, odds or software, we reserve the right to declare a wager void.
- You shall not receive any credit from us for participation in any Games or Service.
- You must use accepted digital currencies as the payment processing method to deposit funds to your Member Account. We currently accept Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin.
- Money is drawn from your account and assigned to your wallet as soon as the transaction has been completed.
- To protect players in the event of insolvency on our part, all player deposits are kept in separate wallets and are protected from any third party claims.
- Network transaction fees are incurred at withdrawal, the fee amount is chosen to ensure rapid confirmation. If you win and are "up" upon cashing out, you pay the fees, if you lose and are "down" we split them. Withdrawals always take place in the same currency that was deposited. If your winnings exceed the equivalent of 10 BTC, we reserve the right to send your winnings incrementally.
- In the event your Member Account erroneously is credited with winnings that do not belong to you, for any reason, the amount credited shall remain our property and will be deducted from your Member Account. You must immediately notify us via email in the event you become aware of an incorrect crediting of your account. You shall not withdraw money that have been erroneously deposited to your account, and if you do so, that amount will constitute a debt owed to us by you.
- Wajur will report any suspicious activity to the relevant Costa Rican authorities in order to prevent money laundering. You shall report all suspicious activities related to Games or Services you may observe to Wajur. If, through the use of our Games and Services, you are suspected of any activity which can be deemed illegal in your, or our jurisdictions, we may block your Member Account and withhold funds during, or subsequent to investigation.
Inactive Member Accounts
- Inactive Accounts: Accounts with no activity for 12 months may be suspended. An account with no activity for 18 months may be closed, at our discretion. If the closed account has a deposit balance, you will be contacted by email to coordinate withdrawal. If arrangements cannot be made for any reason (for example, you cannot be reached), the funds will be forfeit and kept as an administrative fee.
Closing Member Account
- You are free to close your Member Account at any time by contacting customer support in writing. These Terms and Conditions shall be considered terminated as soon as the Account has been closed.
- Due to the nature of the products and services we offer, we are unable to provide return of goods, refunds or cancellation of your service when playing. Funds are drawn from your account instantly when you are playing a game with real money.
- You do not earn interest on the balance in your Member Account. The company is not a financial institution and shall not be treated as such by you. Further, we will not facilitate, nor permit, any exchanges of currency in any form.
- You accept that we need to collect and use your personal information in order to grant you access to use the Website and participate in Games and Services.
- Your personal information and privacy shall be protected and respected, and treated in accordance with relevant laws. We store your information in encrypted form.
- Your personal information may be used to inform you, occasionally, of any changes or promotions that may interest you. You have the right to unsubscribe from such mailings.
- Wajur does not disclose your personal information to any third parties, unless required by law or if necessary for your participation in Games or Services. Personal information may be disclosed to Wajur business partners if it is necessary for the overall operation of the Website. Certain Wajur employees shall also have access to your personal information in their professional capacity and in order to provide you the necessary assistance.
- You shall have the right to access the personal information held by us relating to you. Personal information will be kept by us, and only destroyed when required by law or if the information is no longer required for the originally intended purposes.
- Your personal information may be transferred between countries in order for us or our service providers to provide you the required service.
Disputes and Complaints
- Please log in and contact Wajur Customer Support by email if you would like to file a complaint.
- We are committed to resolving your complaint as fast as possible, and seek to resolve all complaints within four weeks from the date received.
- Wajur shall not be held liable for any disruptions due to technical reasons or any other reasons outside of the Company's control. Refunds are given on a case by case basis only, at the sole discretion of the Company.
- We shall bear no responsibility for any damages or losses that may or may not have arisen from the technical workings of the Website, connection problems, loss of data, misuse of the Website by any person, or otherwise.
- All wagers shall be void in case of a system failure.
- If a game is interrupted due to system failure, we will refund pending wagers by crediting the Account Holder's account.
Limitation of Liability
- You understand that your participation in the Games and Services is solely at your own risk.
- We do not warrant that our services are free from any errors or from interruptions due to unexpected technical issues.
- We are not liable for any damages, expenses, or losses which may or may not have arisen from the use of our services.
- Nothing contained herein shall be considered as excluding Wajur of liability in cases where exclusion of liability would be illegal under the relevant laws, including in cases caused by our gross negligence.
- Bets and any winnings made during malfunctioning of a game shall be void. Any subsequent Games or Services that you participate in with funds obtained from a malfunctioning Game shall also be void.
- Our maximum liability in relation to your use of the Website shall not exceed the value of the wagers you placed on the product that the liability arose from, or otherwise exceed BTC10 or equivalent monetary value.
- In the event any of the provisions contained herein have been breached by you, or we have reason to believe you have breached them, we may close your Member Account and withhold any of your winnings.
- Any provision contained herein that is found the be unenforceable or not in accordance with relevant laws shall be severed from the Terms and Conditions. All other provisions shall remain in effect regardless.
- The terms contained in this Agreement constitute the entire agreement with respect to the Website. No statement with respect to the Agreement which is not contained herein shall be valid or binding between the parties of this Agreement.
- This Agreement, as well as all matters relating to it, is governed by the Laws of Costa Rica.
- Unless otherwise stated, your participation in the Games and Services takes place within the territory of Costa Rica. This agreement between you and Wajur is considered to have been entered into at the Company's registered address in San jose, Costa Rica.
- The parties agree that any disputes arising from, or relating to, this Agreement shall be under the sole jurisdiction of the courts of Costa Rica.